Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Does anybody need a new BFF?

I might be that BFF, if you like... :) 

OPI Black spotted
I've got this bottle of OPI Black Spotted, which I've heard is difficult for some to get their hands on. I'm willing to swap this brand new never opened bottle of Black Spotted into something else. I prefer if it's something that's hard to get for me :) 

OPI Black spotted
I am interested in holographics and/or duo/multicromes. Examples could be Glitter Gal's Dark Purple or Lizard Belly, Hits Ares, Hera or Hefesto, Ozotic 513 or 518, or maybe the dark teal holographic from Makeup Store. Or something special from your neck of the woods, that's hard for me to get my hands on. Tempt me - haha! :D
(But bear in mind that OPI is not a $8 polish here, but a $22 polish, so please be serious when you suggest something)

Interested? Email me at rainbowifyme@gmail.com and we'll figure something out! 

Thanks for reading!

22 comments:

  1. I would love to have this, but got nothing to trade with :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have OPI DS Original, Man of La Mancha, Movin' Out, China Glaze 2nite, Kaliedascope Him Out & Chanel Graphite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you're interested :)
      caitt.fraser@hotmail.com

      Delete
    2. I'm from the UK if you want/need anything from there :) natalie.peplo@googlemail.com x

      Delete
  3. Lucky you :)
    Looks like you have some nice offers already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! Hvor har du fået den fra? Har Hits "Ares" men den må du ikke få ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeg kan hviske det til dig, hvis du virkelig gerne vil vide det ;)

      Delete
    2. Hvisk, råb, whatever! :) Jeg vil altså også have ennnnnnn :)

      Delete
  5. It is so generous from you :) The one who gets it will be very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever move... :) BTW, that's not my bottle, right??? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not. Yours is on the way to you already :D

      Delete
  7. Oh, I would love this one, but I don't have much to offer you. If you don't know any Swedish brands that you want to get.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be a great deal, if I had anything to give you in return. I'm pretty much a cheap brand kinda girl and the more expensive bottles I do have, I got from someone and are very dear to me.
    It's really sweet of you to offer this up for swapping. I hope you get something nice!

    Also, I've awarded you with a fabulous blog ribbon! This means I love your blog and I think you're great =D Find it here: http://bit.ly/Lz5g7D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not often spending that kind of money on one single polish, but once in a while I like doing it :)
      Thank you so much for the award, I really appreciate that!! ♥

      Delete
  9. ooooo! I am dying for one of these. :)

    I have a bottle of NerdLacquer - Argentum I am willing to part with.
    I'm in Canada right now so I have access to Lise Watier, Topshop and Quo by Orly.

    I'll be back in the USA July 21 so I'll have access to any brand there. Unfortunately most of my collection is at home right now so I can't really look through it. -_-

    I could stalk Llarowe for you too :P.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't want this so no bribery from me! Hold out for something good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it wasn't going to be something that you'd want! :)

      Delete