Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nail Mail from Hungary

Do you know that feeling of anticipation when you're waiting for the post man to show up with nail polish? The waiting and the checking of mail box again and again? It's been like that for the past week for me, because I knew I had mail from Tünde in Hungary on the way to me. You should check out her blog! It's not just about nail polishes, but also everyday life pictures of a little bit of everything!
Anyway - yesterday the post man finally decided to be a good boy and deliver my package. 

Hungarian stamps: 


And the polishes were neatly wrapped in paper and underneath the paper were two layers of bubblewrap. Everything made it safe here, no accidents on the way!


Here are the pretties unwrapped:

Catrice: Marilyn and Me & Heavy Metalilac, Essence: Disco Disco and Miss Sporty: 340
And a better look at them all: 

Catrice: Heavy Metalilac and Marilyn and Me
Essence: Disco Disco, Miss Sporty: 340



First one on is going to be Marilyn and Me. Possibly already tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled! 

Thanks Tünde, for doing this swap with me! <3

16 comments:

  1. What a nice swap, beautiful colors - and oh yes, I know what it's like to look for the mailman LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he waits a couple of extra days on purpose, just to see how impatient I get! LOL

      Delete
  2. What a great post you made! I can't wait to see Marilyn & Me on you. :)
    I thank you for the swap it was fun. :)

    (I'd like to correct one polish: It's from Miss Sporty not Astor ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      And yes, my mistake, I corrected it in the post. I don't know what I was thinking! :)

      Delete
  3. Great swap, all the polishes look so nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - they're even nicer in real life! :)

      Delete
  4. I love Heavy metallilac. It looks so shine-y in person! Miss sporty are a great brand too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funny thing is that I actually fell in love with Miss Sporty polishes on my vacation to Hungary! :D

      Delete
  5. wonderful swap, everything looks great, so many pretty colours x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I was also very pleased with this swap :) Xx

      Delete
  6. Great nail mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I can assure you I was very happy with it :)

      Delete
  7. Wow, this is such a lovely swap, lucky you! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes, that's exactly how I feel :)

      Delete