Sunday, June 16, 2013

Darling Diva ~ Persephone


Darling Diva ~ Persephone
Multichrome that shifts between pink, deep red and icy blue

I’m pleased to show you another one of my Darling Divas. When I saw pictures of it I was amazed, and it is truly an amazing polish. I think it’s the most spectacular colourshifting polish I’ve got.

Anyway – let’s get to the point. Application was a breeze, and it only took two coats for it to be opaque. That surprised me somewhat, since I had expected this to be an effect polish only. But no, this works perfectly as a standalone! Drying time is fast – I didn’t have to wait very long between the two coats.

I think this polish is full of magic, seriously! Let me show you some pictures. I have to show you more than a couple, because this is a true chameleon! I’m not wearing topcoat on the following pics!
Here’s a picture taken in direct sunshine:


The shimmer in Persephone is icy blue and it’s almost blinding! Let me show you a picture taken from a different angle, also taken in the sun:


This picture is taken in my lightbox. It shows that the red around the corners of the nails, and the blue flash in the middle of my nail beds:



I made a bit of nail art on it! I made a belt of dots in various sizes across the nails with China Glaze “Modify Me” from their “Tranzitions” collection. I topped it with a layer of Depend’s topcoat, and here’s a picture taken in the sunshine:


Look how the two blue colours compliment each other!
Here’s a picture that shows Persephone’s wine red side – also in the sunshine:


This picture is taken in the light box. I really like the effect of these dots!


And one last picture taken in the sunshine, just because I like this and because I can. There is no better reason than that! :D


Here are the two bottles:



This is the most special colourshifting polish I’ve got! I love the fact that I don’t have to layer it; I love the fast drying time, and I love the crazy colourshift! That’s a lot of love! :D

Please don’t hesitate to tell me what you think of this in the comments below! :) 


Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 9/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 8.25/10
Buy again: Yes

I’ve bought this polish on norwaynails.com.
If you want to order something there too, you can get 10% off your purchase. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout.

14 comments: