Sunday, June 2, 2013

Joss ~ Sudden Impulse



Joss ~ Sudden Impulse
Crimson linear holo

Here’s one more of my Joss holos, this time it’s Sudden Impulse. It’s a crimson, very strong linear holo, and it’s just as cool as the other ones I’ve got.

Again: I just used my regular base coat, and the polish doesn’t streak or pull. It’s almost a one coater – but I applied two anyway, to give this beauty good conditions to impress!

Here is a picture of two coats, no top coat, in low lights:


Mmm… I love when my holos flash rainbows even in low lights!

The sun went up, and I caught a bit of it:


Now the polish flashes both pink, red and orange – I just love that colour mix!!

More pictures, just because this is a wild holo:


Rainbows! On my nails! Yay!


Isn’t this impressive?


Here’s a bottle shot. At this point I just couldn’t stop taking pictures, haha!!


Then I made some dots on it. At first I used China Glaze’s Galactic Grey from their newest Hologlam collection. Here’s what that looked like:


It looks alright in the sun, but I must admit that I found it a bit boring because the contrast between the two colours isn’t big enough. I took my Kiko Sugar Matte #646 Starry Black and dotted over the Galactic Grey, and I liked that result much better!


There’s not much difference on the two pics I’ve taken, but I can assure you that there’s a huge difference in real life! I’m glad that I changed the dots!

So – are you also going crazy in holo polishes when the sun shines, or are you totally over the holo hysteria?

Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 7/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Buy again: Yes

I bought this polish myself, and it can be bought from norwaynails.com.
Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase. You should do it today, where the sales start!!

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh - what a gorgeous glow of orange this one has - it's super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO happy with my Joss holos, they're everything I ask of in a holo :)

      Delete
  2. Uhh now i can't wait for my Llarowe order!! It is a stunner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to seeing it on you too! :)

      Delete
  3. OMG! i'm in love *.*
    it's so so pretty <3
    holographics are my passion
    following your blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm totally in love when it comes to holos! <3
      I followed you right back :)

      Delete
  4. Another wonderful holo! And I love the dots you made! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying my holos now that the sun is finally here :)

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful holo!! Love it! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete