Monday, June 3, 2013

piCture pOlish ~ Tease


piCture pOlish  ~ Tease
Bright fuschia pink with silver glitter

I might as well say right away that I love all my Picture Polishes and that Tease is no exception to the rule! I love the bright fuschia, but even more, I love the silver glitter that makes the finish look a bit like a foil.

The formula is great, I had absolutely no problems with the application at all. It is so opaque that it can be categorized as a one coater, but giving it two makes the colour deeper. Drying time is really good too!

Here is a picture of two coats, no top coat. The pic is taken in my light box: 





Isn’t that just pretty? I simply love the silver glitter look!




Here’s a picture taken in the sunshine. The glitter shines like crazy!




I stamped on it using a no name polish called “Suzi skies in the Pyrenees”, which is a deep matte purple, and used my Apipila 02 plate. I sealed it up with a layer of Poshé top coat, and here’s a picture taken in the sun:


 
And here’s a shot in my light box. This is crazy shiny, I love it!





Another shot because I really like this:



Some of the stripes of the design didn’t show up on the nails. That’s weird, and there can be two reasons for this. Either the design hasn’t been cut deep enough, or else it’s because I’ve tried to only dap polish over half the design and then use the scraper to spread it out with. I shall do this design again and test out what went wrong.

But anyway, that was just for the record so I remember it next time.

What do you think of this?


Opacity: 10/10
Colour, prettiness: 9/10
Durability: 10/10
Value for money: 9/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: