Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Zoya ~ Alegra


Zoya ~ Alegra
Fuchsia pink sparkling metallic

Alegra is from the Sparkle collection from summer 2010, and she’s sister to Charla, my favourite Zoya polish. You can see Charla here.  

The formula lives up to Zoya’s good standard; the polish was easy to apply and dried fast. I used two coats for opacity and man can this baby shine! Take a look for yourself: Two coats, no top coat:




The polish is full of little flecks that sparkles like crazy. It’s a beautiful polish!


 
I stamped on it, using Bundlemonster’s plate BM-316 and Kiko #616 from their mirror collection. After having stamped my all nail design, I sponged glitter on the tips, using Savina’s “Sparkles”, which is a multicoloured glitter. I sealed the entire thing up with a layer of my faithful Poshé topcoat, and here’s the result:




And a final shot for you:



I really like this polish (although it’s not as pretty as Charla), so I might have to see if there are other polishes in the Sparkle collection that need to come and live with me.

Are you also a fan of Zoya polishes?


Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 8/10
Durability: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 8.5/10
Buy again: Yes!

13 comments:

  1. Shimmer, flecks and glitter - now what else do you need Shiny, *aehm, let me think* - *thinking* - weird cannot come up with anything else hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sparkly glass fleck finishes from Zoya! They are always so gorgeous! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humm if Savina isn't as pretty as Charla is debatable! hahah! I like both! lool :p Spark all the way! :) Kisses,

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them too, but Charla is a darlin'! LOL :D

      Delete