Thursday, November 15, 2012

Deborah Milano Prêt à Porter ~ Purplish


Deborah Milano Prêt à Porter ~ Purplish
Dark purple with holographic glitters and bars

Here’s another one of the pretty polishes sweet Kvacka from Rainbows and Blues sent me. It’s my favourite of the bunch, because I love purple and also because of the great looking glitter in it.

The formula of this polish is just great; it was almost self-applying. Opaque in two coats, although drying time was a bit on the slow side, especially after coat number two. But man, I love this polish!

Here’s a pic of it - there’s no top coat involved yet:


And from another angle. I just couldn’t stop staring at my nails!


And then something happened that you probably find it hard to believe: I decided to keep it as it was! O_o No stamping, no sponging, no dots or lines or other kinds of nail art, and no extra added glitter. Just plain pretty purple polish. And *that’s* how much I like this one, girls. Amazing, eh?

The only negative thing I can come up with about this polish is the size of the bottle. It’s only 4.5 ml, which is way too little when we’re talking this pretty a polish. But I can always hope I can bribe Kvacka to send me some more of it when I run out :D

Tell me what you think of this polish, please. Should I have added some kind of nail art, or is it good as it is?


Opacity: 9/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Buy again: Yes

17 comments:

  1. No it's not good at all, in fact it looks terrible on you - I think the only person it would look good on is me - send it to me ASAP, you have the address ;)
    It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't dare letting her travel alone, so I think she better stay with me for a little while longer ;)

      Delete
  2. I love purple, so of course I like this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a gorgeous purple!! So sparkly! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - and I obviously agree. I love this purple! :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh, I like this one a lot! No surprise--it's purple and glitter, two of my favorite things. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purple and glitter, it doesn't get much better than that :)

      Delete
  5. This sure is pretty! I can see why it's your fav from the bunch! And yes, I am amazed you left it as it. I don't remember the last time you did that. :P

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember that either, it's amazing, eh? I mean... it almost feels as if the nails are naked :D

      Delete
  6. It's a gorgeous purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing needs to be added to this beauty. She's a sight to behold. Like a purple galaxy. Whoaaa!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! She was so pretty on my nails, purple and gliter and holo in one = perfection! :)

      Delete