Monday, November 12, 2012

Savina ~ Purple Confetti


Savina ~ Purple Confetti  
Magenta jelly with holographic glitter

This mani is from a day where absolutely everything I did failed. I couldn’t seem to do anything right! :/ I’ve learned one thing though: If everything else fails, use glitter! So I pulled out my new Savina “Purple Confetti”, which is packed with holographic glitter. I don’t know why this polish is called something with purple, because it’s definitely not purple at all, but dark magenta.

The formula is quite thick, which makes it a bit difficult to paint with, but I managed. It took two coats to reach desired opacity, and the drying time between coats was pretty good!

Here’s a pic of two coats, and one coat of Miss Sporty top coat:


I like this a lot. The holographic glitter isn’t shy and also reveals itself in low lights, which is a huge plus in my book:



I decided to keep this as it is. I thought it would be a sin to cover up something this pretty! :D



This is probably the prettiest magenta polish I have. Do you like it too?


Opacity: 9/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Buy again: Yes

15 comments:

  1. I have this one - it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty. Looks like the new Zoyas... :) BTW, are you getting my e-mails?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Aylin, thank you so much! Yes, I got the two emails, and have replied to them now. Sorry that it took me so long :)

      Delete
  3. It is very pretty. I don't own any Savina polishes (yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Savina makes a lot of great polishes, also ones you'd like, so you totally should.

      Delete
  4. Pretty! I really like the holo glitters! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. I think you're right :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holo Power!!! Loving loving loving this. so much sparkle!

    ReplyDelete