Monday, November 5, 2012

Golden Lady ~ 400 and H&M ~ Look at Me


Golden Lady ~ 400  
Rose shimmery foil

This Golden Lady is rose pink but packed with silvery foil. Sweet Aylin sent me this gem in a swap. The formula is great; the polish applies very easily. Pigmentation is fantastic for such a light polish: It was opaque in one coat.

One coat – no top coat yet:



Isn’t the shimmer just fantastic? I’ll try to use this as a stamping polish as well – I’m almost positive that it’ll work!

Then I choose a polish from H&M called “Look at Me”. It’s red with a metallic finish. I thought it would fit the Golden Lady perfectly. I applied dabs of red with an eyeshadow applicator. I just dabbed 2-3 times on each nail, and here’s that step:


That looks pretty funny, don’t you think? 
Then I took my stamping plate DRK-B, and stamped with a no name white stamping polish. I’m amazed over how big these designs are! I’m so glad I finally ordered this fantastic plate, ‘cause I’m sure I’m going to use it a lot!

When I’ve stamped I ended up by applying a coat of Poshé top coat.
Here’s how it ended up looking:


I like the effect of the two colours underneath the stamp. I considered a “real” gradient, but I wasn’t really in the mood for it anyway.

Dear ladies – what’s the verdict, please? :)


Opacity: 10/10
Colour, prettiness: 7/10
Durability: 6/10
Value for money: 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Buy again: Yes

19 comments:

  1. I like the pattern and it goes perfectly with does two colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really like these two colours together :)

      Delete
  2. This looks really cool!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tænkte først: "Hmm det var godt nok nogle store prikker" :-D Men så gav det ligesom mening efter du havde stemplet ;-) Rigtig sejt" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det tænkte jeg faktisk også lige, da jeg havde lavet dem :D Og tak - for jeg blev også selv rigtigt tilfreds med resultatet :)

      Delete
  4. I also like the effect of two colors under the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shimmer on that rose polish is so pretty! And the end result with the stamping is cute! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Absolutely and totally cute!!

    ReplyDelete