Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Divage FX Cosmic ~ 9805



Divage FX Cosmic ~ 9805  
Teal with silver shimmer

I got this lovely polish in a swap with sweet Anastasia from Little World of coloured Nails. It’s teal - and you know, I love teal. It’s got shimmer in it, and guess what? I love shimmer. This polish has got every opportunity to become a winner, so let’s see how it goes, shall we?

The brush itself is approximately normal sized, but the handle is really short. This makes it a challenge to manoeuvre, but I managed alright. The formula is great! The polish spreads out easily and without brush strokes, and girls, this is a one coater!! The shimmer doesn’t really look like shimmer on the nails, more like tiny silver flecks. But this polish is really pretty!

You want to see it on? Alright then. Here’s one coat, no top coat:



 And from another angle:


Very pretty, don’t you agree?

You know I can’t leave polishes on their own. They feel alone and lonely on my nails! So I decided to stamp on this prettiness, in order not to cover it up too much. I used Mash stamping plate Mash-26 and Essence’s “Stamp me! Silver” stampy polish.

After the stamping I sealed it all up with my faithful Poshé top coat, and here’s my final mani:



And another pic, just because I think this is really pretty:



This polish lived fully up to my expectations. It’s easy to apply and it looks really pretty on the nails. The drying time is a bit on the slow side, but I’m willing to be forgiving about that little detail.


Opacity: 10/10
Colour, prettiness: 9/10
Durability: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. great mani! the silver stamping looks like a crown) i didn't peer to this series, and i think i will do it next time because i looove one-coaters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm not really sure what the stamp is supposed to look like, but I like the way it looks :) I love one coaters too!! :)

      Delete
  2. What a pretty teal, and I like the stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally not a fan of teal but that's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Teal have moved up a lot on my favourite colours, and is now almost next to purple.

      Delete
  4. Great mani! The teal base color is so pretty and the silver stamping is a nice contrast! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am so pleased with this mani, and I love it when that happens :)

      Delete