Monday, November 26, 2012

Divage Cosmic ~ 9806


Divage Cosmic ~ 9806 
Petrel blue with silver shimmer

Here’s another Divage polish from sweet Anastasia from Little World of Coloured Nails. I was very excited to see if this one was just as impressively good as its sister, 9805 (Click here to see her).

I can reveal it right away: It was just as good. Great formula, fantastic pigmentation. Dryng time was just as slow as 9805, but it dries up beautifully, and then I’m very forgiving. The brush isn’t the easiest one to work with, because the handle is so small and weird to hold. But it’s manageable.


 I applied one coat to achieve this look:


There’s no top coat involved just yet, but man, this polish is pretty! Here’s a pic from another angle:





Then I used my light blue striper from Color Club called “Blue Chrome” – and that’s exactly the colour it has. I made 3-4 stripes on the top of each nail, and then I sponged some glitter from Amour on the tips. The glitter is called “Silver Stars”. And then I topped it all with Poshé top coat, and my mani was done!


Bottle shot:


I’m very impressed with Divage polishes so far. The biggest downside is the drying time. I’m not that good at just sitting around and wait for it to dry, but hey – sometimes it’s just worth it, you know?


Opacity: 10/10
Colour, prettiness: 9/10
Durability: 9/10
Value for money: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. It's a very beautiful and interesting polish, lovely nail art too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm seriously impressed with this brand! And thanks, I'm so pleased you like it :)

      Delete
  2. I really love that first polish, it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this mani reminds me about frosting on window :) so winter-y and cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, It does look like that, doesn't it! Nice!

      Delete
  4. I love the design you added to the polish, with the lines and the glitters! Very pretty :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete