Tuesday, January 16, 2018

5Pcs Christmas Nail Stamping Plates Kit from Beauty Big Bang, part 2



5Pcs Christmas Nail Stamping Plates Kit from Beauty Big Bang, part 2

Today I’m going to show the last two of the stamping plates that I'm going through. 
Just for the record: The stamping plates were shipped to me in November last year but since the post can take quite a while from China it only arrived in January. I hoped they would arrive before Christmas because they’re actually all Christmas stamping plates, haha!

But never mind; I shall do my best to make my manicures non-Christmassy.

This is the fourth plate I used: BeautyBigBang14.


This was the easiest plate to make a non-Christmassy design with. I went with the tartan design in the top left corner. I love simple designs like that and they can be used throughout the year.

This is how it all turned out:


I love how sharp that all came out.


These are the things I used for the manicure:

Moyra Sand Effect No. 853, El Corazón stamping polish: Black



Here’s the last plate I used: BeautyBigBang15


There are both stars and stripes on this plate and I love both designs. I decided to go with both of them. The background is shimmery silver and I stamped with red and blue.


I think this looks quite groovy to be honest!


Here are the things I used for this design:

Moyra Vamp No. 19, Colour Alike: b. A Red Wine, b. A Rainy Mood

10 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! I like a lot the first design! A big hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won these same plates from BBB giveaway and the designs are amazing on it. Yours came out lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful plates, some patterns look universal, not only for Christmas ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty, I especially like the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These plates are so pretty! I think I will order them in good time before next christmas.

    ReplyDelete