Saturday, January 13, 2018

CND Vinylux ~ Ecstacy and H&M ~ December Dawn



CND Vinylux ~ Ecstacy and H&M ~ December Dawn
Hot pink with blue shimmer & Pink to orange shimmer

Today’s manicure is a mix of two pretty polishes: A hot pink and a shimmer topper.

I used two layers of CND’s “Ecstacy”, which is a gorgeous hot pink with a beautiful blue shimmer. The drying time is really good, even though they can’t spell ecstasy. Perhaps one of the team is called Stacy…

I topped it with H&M’s shimmer topper “December Dawn”, a beautiful duochromatic shimmer. I placed two blue studs by the base of each nail and sealed it with topcoat.

Here’s what it all ended up looking like:

CND Vinylux Ecstacy and H&M December Dawn
CND Vinylux ~ Ecstacy and H&M ~ December Dawn

And this is “Ecstacy” on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet. The colour is beautiful and I just love the blue shimmer.

CND Vinylux Ecstacy and H&M December Dawn

Here’s the stuff I used for my manicure.


I love both of these polishes, they’re beautiful!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great polishes both of them. Impressive shimmer in both of them.
Buy again: Yes to both of them

10 comments: