Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Morgan Taylor ~ Best Face Forward



Morgan Taylor ~ Best Face Forward
Purple with blue shimmer

“Best Face Forward” is from the Summer 2017 Selfie collection. It’s a really lovely purple packed with blue shimmer.

The formula and coverage is great. It’s really easy to work with and it covers in two easy coats. The drying time is good.

I made a dotticure! The lavender silver on my ring finger is Color Club’s “Date with Destiny”.

This is what it all ended up looking like. The photo is taken with flash to show off the holo goodness in “Date with Destiny”. It also makes the shimmer in “Best Face Forward” pop.

Morgan Taylor ~ Best Face Forward

I like these two polishes together; they complement each other really well in my opinion.

Morgan Taylor ~ Best Face Forward

Here they are, side by side.

Morgan Taylor ~ Best Face Forward

“Best Face Forward” has five sisters. I only bought this lovely purple; both because I love the colour but also because the shimmer is really lovely.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Lovely colour and shimmer, great quality polish
Buy again: Yes I would

6 comments: