Saturday, January 27, 2018

Depend ~ #5057 Secretly Stargazing



Depend ~ #5057 Secretly Stargazing
Sky blue metallic shimmer

“Secretly Stargazing” is from Depend’s Autumn collection “Across the Universe” from 2017.

It’s a really pretty blue with a great formula. I used two easy coats for my manicure and the drying time was good.

I painted white and dark red stripes on it because I was in that kind of a mood :D

This is the end result; two coats, stripes and a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in ordinary daylight – no sun, it’s Winter after all!

Depend ~ #5057 Secretly Stargazing

This is “Secretly Stargazing” on its own; still two coats and no topcoat yet.

Depend ~ #5057 Secretly Stargazing


Here are the polishes I used:

Depend: Secretly Stargazing #5057, OPI: Sending you Holiday Hugs, El Corazon: 418/1

This might be my favourite from the “Across the Universe” collection, it’s an amazingly pretty colour.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Wow, what a great little polish. I love the colour and the finish!
Buy again: Yes

5 comments: