Thursday, January 18, 2018

China Glaze ~ Teal the Fever



China Glaze ~ Teal the Fever
Clear base with teal glitter

“Teal the Fever” is another polish from China Glaze’s holiday collection 2017; “Glam Finale”.

It’s definitely possible to make this glitter opaque on its own. I think it may require three coats though, so I went with underwear for it instead. I used two coats of Essence’s “I’m Cool with it” and then one layer of “Teal the Fever” on top of that.

I double stamped on it, first with “White” and then with “Red”, both are stamping polishes from El Corazón. The design is from the stamping plate “Celebration BPX-L008”.

I topped it all with topcoat and this is what it all ended up looking like.

China Glaze Teal the Fever

Here’s “Teal the Fever” on its own; One coat over “I’m Cool with it” from Essence.

China Glaze Teal the Fever

This is all the stuff I used.


I like this polish even though I had hoped it was more packed with glitter. It’s a really nice teal colour.


Number of coats: 1 over a coloured base
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Glitter in a clear base
Overall impression: I really like the colour of this
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. Teal the Fever looks wonderful on it own, I think the double stamping covers it too much, but I have to mention the whole mani has a Christmasy touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great stamping! It's complicated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great manicure! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is such a beautiful polish, really sparkly and nice! The stamping turned out really pretty aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that polish but haven't tried it yet. It looks really pretty though.

    ReplyDelete