Wednesday, January 24, 2018

OPI ~ Sending you Holiday Hugs



OPI ~ Sending you Holiday Hugs
Dark red shimmer

“Sending you Holiday Hugs” is is from OPI’s holiday collection 2017; “XOXO”.

I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good. It’s a really nice red, I like it a lot.

I wore it with glitter on top. I was rummaging through my box of shame recently and found this gorgeous looking holo glitter topcoat from Sally Hansen called “Wink”. I wondered why the heck that ended up in the box of shame and decided to rescue it and wear it today. I applied one coat of the holo glitter over the red, and now I know why the glitter ended up in the box of shame: It’s not easy to apply evenly! O_o

So here’s two coats of “Sending you Holiday Hugs” and one coat of “Wink” on top of it. There’s also a layer of ordinary topcoat to seal it all up.

OPI Sending you Holiday Hugs

This is “Sending you Holiday Hugs” on its own. Two coats and no topcoat yet.

OPI Sending you Holiday Hugs

Here’s the pretty couple. The holo topper gets to go back into the box of shame.


“Sending you Holiday Hugs” is really pretty, I love this shade of red and the shimmer is gorgeous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, I love the colour, the finish and the quality
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: