Monday, January 8, 2018

Orly ~ Devil May Care



Orly ~ Devil May Care
Clear base with red and gold glitter

Today’s polish is an oldie but I only bought it recently in a blog sale. “Devil May Care” is from Orly’s Holiday 2012 Naughty Or Nice Collection.

I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was pretty average. I am glad that it isn’t “just” a topper and that it actually works on its own.

I added a few stickers I bought off Aliexpress recently. I thought the black bow ties and hat fitted the red glitterness just perfectly! :D

I applied a layer of Models Own’s “Hyper Gel” gel effect topcoat before I took my pictures.

Orly ~ Devil May Care

Isn’t this just a lovely mix of glitters!? I love it!

Orly ~ Devil May Care

I actually remember when this collection came out. I think the reason I chose not to buy it back then was because of the golden hexes in the polish. I must admit that I don’t mind them one bit now.

What do you think?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Clear base with microglitter and hexagons
Overall impression: I love the bling! Drying time could be a bit faster
Buy again: Yes I would

11 comments: