Wednesday, January 3, 2018

CND Vinylux ~ Peacock Plume



CND Vinylux ~ Peacock Plume
Navy base with teal shimmer

Today’s polish is a beautiful shimmer. I used two easy coats for my mani, but I actually think that I could have got away with just one coat. The drying time is really good.

I dapped a bit of glitter on it, just because I was in the mood for that. I used China Glaze’s “Lorelei’s Tiara” for that purpose.

I topped it with topcoat and here’s my final manicure photographed in ordinary daylight, no sun.

CND Vinylux ~ Peacock Plume

Here’s “Peacock Plume” on its own. Isn’t it just a lovely colour?

CND Vinylux ~ Peacock Plume

Here are the two sisters. I can’t remember when I last used “Lorelei’s Tiara”, but it must have been a long while because the lid was stuck so much that I had to ask my BF to open the bottle for me.

CND Vinylux ~ Peacock Plume

I like this colour. At some point I might test if they keep their promise about this being a “weekly polish” :D


Number of coats: 2 but I think you can get away with 1
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong shimmer
Overall impression: Good colour, nice shimmer, good quality
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: