Saturday, January 6, 2018

Literary Lacquers ~ Lettie’s Ocean



Literary Lacquers ~ Lettie’s Ocean
Described as soft turquoise holo with holo sparkle

Lettie’s Ocean is a part of the Ocean at the End of the Lane Trio released in Summer 2017. I got my bottle from my dear friend Carolyn.

I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate Mezerdoo9 and I stamped with two stamping polishes from El Corazón: Restless Night and Midnight Tango. It’s stamped in one go, and I am so happy with how it turned out.

This is the end result, including topcoat. This photo is taken with flash.

Literary Lacquers ~ Lettie’s Ocean

Lettie’s Ocean looks like this on its own. This is two coats and no topcoat yet. It’s a really lovely blue shade and I love the holo sparkle!

Literary Lacquers ~ Lettie’s Ocean

This is the stuff I used to create my manicure.

Literary Lacquers ~ Lettie’s Ocean

This is a really nice polish which I am happy to enrol in my collection of pretties. Big thanks to my friend!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo with holo sparks
Overall impression: Pleasant colour, great quality, sweet sparks
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. wow, it's amazing, this nail polish is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely polish! I really like the name of that brand, Ann Sofi (Sminkan) and I once said that if we had started an indie brand, Literary Lacquer could very well have been the name we had chosen:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, that is really interesting. I love that name too :)

      Delete
  3. Oh the stamping here as turned out so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that I am super pleased with how it turned out! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much, I'll have a look :)

    ReplyDelete