Friday, January 26, 2018

Essence ~ 05 Holo Fever



Essence ~ 05 Holo Fever
Lavender holo microglitter

“Holo Fever” is one of the five polishes from Essence’s “Holo Rainbow” collection from Autumn 2017.

The formula is good and the polish works on its own without needing any underwear. I used two coats for desired opacity and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate Mezerdoo6 and I stamped with a dark purple shimmery stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

This is the final manicure, including a layer of topcoat.

Essence ~ 05 Holo Fever

Here’s “Holo Fever” on its own; two coats and a layer of topcoat to smooth out the glitter bumpiness a bit.

Essence ~ 05 Holo Fever

And this is the stuff I used to create my manicure.

Essence ~ 05 Holo Fever

I really like this little gem of a holo glitter collection!

Link to 01 Hello Holo, that I’ve already tried on.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Holo microglitter
Overall impression: Pretty colour and sparkles
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow look at that, really pretty! I held that polish in my hand when I was in Rome but I didn't buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still available here; I can be your mule if you wish :)

      Delete
  2. This looks fantastic! I wish I could get Essence so easy where I am now. I LOVE it with the stamping, holotastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We've got Essence here recently so I don't have to wait until I go on vacation to get my hands on them :D

      Delete