Monday, January 22, 2018

KBShimmer ~ That Goes Without Cyan



KBShimmer ~ That Goes Without Cyan
Aqua linear holo with micro gold and copper glitter

“That Goes Without Cyan” is a HHC Facebook group custom from August 2017. It’s a gorgeous blue linear holographic.

The formula is good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time was really good.

I applied a couple of stars on each nail. The stickers are from evilbay or Aliexpress, I don’t quite remember which of the two.

It all ended up looking like this including topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

KBShimmer That Goes Without Cyan

This picture is taken in ordinary daylight, no flash or sun. It’s actually been a while since I saw the sun at all. *sigh*

KBShimmer That Goes Without Cyan

Here’s “That Goes Without Cyan” on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

KBShimmer That Goes Without Cyan

I really like this blue, it’s such a pleasant shade. And I love the quality of KBShimmer polishes :)

“That Goes Without Cyan” was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holo with a splash of microglitter
Overall impression: Great quality, nice colour and cool rainbows. I like it!
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: