Friday, January 19, 2018

China Glaze ~ Sparkle On



China Glaze ~ Sparkle On
Red jelly base with red glitter

“Sparkle On” is the last of the three polishes I bought from China Glaze’s holiday collection 2017; “Glam Finale”.

I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was pretty good. I made some random tree-ish lines with a black polish from OPI called “Never Have Too Mani Friends!” and then made some silver dots berry-ish dots with Superchic’s “Bubble Freeze”, that happens to still sit on my table.

Here’s the end result including two layers of topcoat.

China Glaze Sparkle On
 
And here’s “Sparkle On” on its own. This is two coats plus a layer of topcoat - that’s why I ended up with two layers after the nail art. The polish dries flat so it’s not necessary with two layers if you don’t do nail art.

China Glaze Sparkle On

Here are the pretty sisters.


This is my favourite of the three polishes I bought (out of 12 possible). I have a thing for pretty sparkly red polishes. It wasn’t easy to photograph so it’s even prettier in real life.




Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Glitter in a red jelly base
Overall impression: This feels like Christmas in a little bottle :D
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: