Thursday, January 25, 2018

OPI ~ Feel the Chemis-Tree



OPI ~ Feel the Chemis-Tree
Purple shimmer

“Feel the Chemis-Tree” is from is from OPI’s holiday collection 2017; “XOXO”, just like “Sending you Holiday Hugs” I showed you yesterday. Click this link to see that if you missed it.

I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I applied a layer of holo glitter on top; it’s “Northern Lights” by Out the Door. Then I stuck on a few cat stickers and sealed it all up with topcoat – and my manicure was done.

OPI ~ Feel the Chemis-Tree

This is two coats of “Feel the Chemis-Tree” topped with a layer of “Northern Lights”.

OPI ~ Feel the Chemis-Tree

Here’s two coats of “Feel the Chemis-Tree” on its own, no topcoat yet. It’s a lovely shimmer for sure!

OPI ~ Feel the Chemis-Tree



These are the two polishes I used.

OPI ~ Feel the Chemis-Tree

I really like this purple, the shimmer is amazing and it almost looks like it’s glowing.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, I love the colour, the finish and the quality
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. Oh this polish really is a stunner! It was on my favourites list for 2017. Is sure looks great with that glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this polish, and that topper is amazing ^_^

      Delete
  2. That's beautiful I might have to get this on my next trip to the beauty store.

    ReplyDelete