Sunday, January 28, 2018

CrowsToes ~ Hey! Get Outta My 3-brane!



CrowsToes ~ Hey! Get Outta My 3-brane!
Magenta linear holo

Today’s polish was a part of CrowsToes winter collection “The Holographic Principle” that came out in November 2015. And yes, it’s been sitting in the box ever since, shame on me!

The formula is great and super easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

Take a look at two coats and no topcoat. The photo is snapped with flash.

CrowsToes ~ Hey! Get Outta My 3-brane!

Ooh yes, that colour is just amazing.

CrowsToes ~ Hey! Get Outta My 3-brane!

Here’s the same thing in my lightbox. The rainbows are still there and I still love the colour.

CrowsToes ~ Hey! Get Outta My 3-brane!

I looked at it for a bit to find out what I wanted to do with it. I ended up with just adding topcoat; it is such a pretty polish on its own.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I love it. The colour and the rainbows are so pretty. The formula is great too
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: