Monday, January 29, 2018

A England ~ Perceval



A England ~ Perceval
Red shimmer

It has been over five years since I bought this polish, and I have only ever worn it once. Shame on me because it’s a really beautiful red. I decided to wear it for a Christmas party!

I used two easy coats for my manicure. Perceval is a one coater but I prefer wearing my polishes in two coats. The drying time was really good.

The snowflake stamp is from the stamping plate BPL-032 and I stamped with El Corazón’s White stamping polish. I applied a layer of silver/holo glitter over it for a snowy effect. The glitter is from Depend and has got number 335.

Here’s my final manicure.

A England ~ Perceval

It is on purpose that all the nails are different. I like it, and they are snowflakes after all :D

A England ~ Perceval

This is two coats of Perceval on its own; no topcoat yet. It’s a really beautiful red.

A England ~ Perceval
A England ~ Perceval

This is the stuff I used.



The Depend glitter is only half full now. It’s a good glitter because it adds that little something without taking over the manicure completely.



Number of coats: 2 but 1 is enough
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Really nice polish; I love the colour, the shimmer and the formula. A winner for sure.
Buy again: Yes

14 comments: