Friday, January 5, 2018

Depend ~ #5060 Zodiac Dreams



Depend ~ #5060 Zodiac Dreams
Blue metallic packed with shimmer

“Zodiac Dreams” is from Depend’s “Across the Universe” from Autumn 2017. It’s a collection of 8 polishes, almost all blue, teal and green. I bought four of them and I am going to wear them over the next couple of weeks.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I actually seriously considered to stop after the first coat! I did apply a second coat though but I couldn’t see that it made any difference. The drying time is good.

This shade of blue is very wintery to me, so I added a white glitter on top of it. I used Sally Hansen’s “Eyelet” from the Luxe Lace collection – it’s a clear base with various sized and shaped glitter in it. I added a thin layer of glitter over the blue and topped it with topcoat.

Here’s my end result photographed in ordinary daylight, no sun.

Depend ~ #5060 Zodiac Dreams
Depend ~ #5060 Zodiac Dreams

This is two coats of Zodiac Dreams on its own, no topcoat yet.

Depend ~ #5060 Zodiac Dreams

The polishes lined up side by side.

Depend ~ #5060 Zodiac Dreams

Zodiac Dreams is really beautiful. I love the shade and the finish is right up my alley.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Wow, this is beautiful. Great effect, pretty colour
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. What a nice manicure sweetheart! Smuack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is really nice, well actually the entire collection is rather amazing! It looks nice with the glitter aswell, like a snowy sky:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I must admit that I really love this one with white glitter :)

      Delete
  3. It`s very nice shade, I`m looking forward to see other polishes from this collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its depend's best collection!!:)if you ask me:)

    ReplyDelete