Tuesday, January 2, 2018

El Corazón ~ 423/971



El Corazón ~ 423/971
Red orange packed with golden shimmer

423/971 is from El Corazón’s Russian Brocade collection. It’s a gorgeous shimmer that just glows from within.

I used two coats for my mani. The polish smelled a bit weird, which is unusual for El Corazón. Usually they just smell like nail polish but this one had an unusual scent, which made me think of vinegar. I didn’t hate it but it made me wonder why this particular polish smells different.

Anyway – this is two coats and a layer of topcoat taken in ordinary daylight, no sun.

El Corazón ~ 423/971

I love this colour and the shimmer is just beautiful.

El Corazón ~ 423/971

I accidentally scraped the polish off three of the fingers before I got to make nail art on it, so these are the only pictures I have for today. That is really irritating, but it was too much to fix it and I didn’t want to do it all over again :/ 


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and shimmer, the smell is weird
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: