Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Anonymous Lacquer ~ F*cking Perfect



Anonymous Lacquer ~ F*cking Perfect
Pink linear holo with metallic effect

Today’s polish is a custom that Mildred from Anonymous Lacquer made for me. It’s a gorgeous pink linear holo with metallic effect.

Let me start of by showing you what the final mani looks like:


I really like this, I think it looks awesome. It’s two coats of F*cking Perfect, a bit of Wrath – a beautiful deep red holo, also from Anonymous Lacquer – dapped on top of it. The stamp is from UR Beautiful-14 and the stamping polish is just Black from El Corazón.


The formula was a little bit “stringy”, which puzzled me. It wasn’t a problem, the polish was easy to apply anyway, I just wonder what makes the difference in this particular polish. I used two coats for my mani, and the drying time was good. This is how beautiful it is on its own. The picture is taken with flash.


This picture is taken in ordinary daylight, no sun. There are still rainbows and now the metallic effect shows.


Here are the polishes I used.


F*cking Perfect was inspired by P!nk’s song:


I love my custom! It’s F*cking Perfect!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with metallic effect
Overall impression: Perfect colour, rainbows and effect!!
Buy again: I would!

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful manicure dear! I like the nail polish, so vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I love the name :D Pink song used to be my anthem back some time then I keep listening and you know it started to get annoying haha :D
    Love the polish. Very vibrant. and the stamping is soooo cute >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listened to that song so many times as well, so I know exactly what you mean :D
      Thank you so much ♥

      Delete
  3. Very cute and the stamping is also very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a gorgeous polish and like your mani! :-D

    Must confess, don't know the song!

    ReplyDelete