Sunday, December 18, 2016

Anonymous Lacquer ~ King Momo



Anonymous Lacquer ~ King Momo
Deep magena linear holo with a purple holo flame

King Momo is from the Carnival collection from summer 2016. There are five polishes in the collection and I bought them all. I’ll link to the others at the end of this post.

The formula is good and it takes two easy coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time is good, I had no issues whatsoever.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash.


I love it so much that I need to post another picture!


Look how pretty it is in low lights too!


I taped my nails diagonally across and painted about one third of each nail blue with Smitten’s Blue Twilight. I painted a silver stripe down between the two colours with Urban Outfitters’ Silver Holo. A layer of topcoat completed the mani and this is what it looks like:  


Here are the three polishes I used.


I’m not quite sure which one of the five polishes I like best, but King Momo is definitely high up on the list of favourites of the Carnival Collection.


The other polishes in the Carnival Collection are:

Click on each name to go to the posts :)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Gorgeous polish, great rainbows!
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: