Thursday, December 8, 2016

Zoya ~ Britta



Zoya ~ Britta
Berry metallic with red, purple and pink shimmer

Britta is from the Urban Grunge collection from Autumn 2016, just like Ash, that I showed you yesterday.

The formula is equally good and covers well too. I used two coats for my mani but I could easily have got away with one. The drying time is really good too. The formula seems to thicken a bit while I use it, but it’s nothing that a good shake can’t make up for.

This is what two coats and no topcoat look like:


The shimmer is just A.Mazing!

I topped it with a glitter from Chaos & Crocodiles called Bwahaha! It’s a purple, red and blue glitter in a large number of shapes: Stars, circles, squares, hexagons; you name it. It has been over three years since I used it last but it’s still in great shape and didn’t require thinner. The glitter needs to be moved a bit around with the brush in order to cover most of the nails, but that’s a minor thing. I love this glitter!


Britta is a winner, just like Ash is. I can’t wait to show you the last of the three. I wonder if you can guess which one I picked as my third polish from the Urban Grunge collection. Hint: It isn’t one of the crèmes! :D


Number of coats: 2, but 1 could have been enough
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: I love the colour and the shimmer. The quality is amazing!
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: