Friday, December 23, 2016

Grace-Full Nail Polish ~ Magenta Sparks



Grace-Full Nail Polish ~ Magenta Sparks
Magenta linear holo with blue flakies

Magenta Sparks is from the Effervescent Brights collection.

I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was good. The brush is flat and medium sized, I liked it a lot.

This is two coats and no topcoat taken with flash.


Ooh, as they say, la la. I love the rainbows it comes up with. They’re gorgeous!


This picture is taken in the last of the daylight that day, no sun. You can see the blue flashes in this picture and the colour is still lovely in my opinion.


I didn’t want to overwhelm the beauty of the polish but I wanted something on it. I decided to go for a simple stamps with a row of hearts from Chez Dalaney’s stamping plate "Barres Ornementation". I stamped with an ordinary black stamping polish from El Corazón.

Here’s the final mani including a layer of topcoat.


Magenta Sparks is beautiful, I really like it!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo with flakes
Overall impression: Great colour, good quality. I love the blue rainbows!
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: