Thursday, December 1, 2016

Anonymous Lacquer ~ Samba like Van Gogh



Anonymous Lacquer ~ Samba like Van Gogh
Cobalt blue linear holo

I was in the mood for blue, so I grabbed Samba like Van Gogh. It’s from the Carnival collection from summer 2016.

The formula is really good and you could get away with just one coat if you’re careful. I applied two though and the drying time is good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash.


I stamped on it. I found the motif on the stamping plate JQ-L05 and once again I stamped with Color Club’s Harp on It, a lovely silver linear holo.

It wasn’t particularly visible on the dark blue though so I added two neon pink studs on each nail to make it pop a bit more.

This is my final mani including a layer of topcoat.


Let me turn off the flash so you can actually see the motif.


I am so pleased with Samba like Van Gogh. I can’t wait to wear the other polishes from the Carnival Collection. I bought them all :D


Number of coats: 2, but 1 was actually enough
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great quality, love the colour, great rainbows
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: