Friday, December 2, 2016

Pahlish ~ The Boxcar Children



Pahlish ~ The Boxcar Children
Raspberry red scattered holographic with metallic silver flakes and violet/blue shimmer 

The Boxcar Children is a charity polish with the proceeds going toward Reading is Fundamental. The polish came out in August 2016 and was a limited edition.

The formula is good and I used two coats for my mani. Some of my pictures showed that a third coat would have been great for the camera, but I didn’t see any thin spots in real life, so this is a two coater.

This is two coats and a layer of topcoat taken with flash.


I love the shimmer that flashes blue, I think it looks gorgeous!


This picture is taken in low lights. The metallic silver flakes and the shimmer makes this really beautiful. The colour is right up my alley too!


I didn’t do anything to it, I just wore it like that.

As mentioned earlier on in the piece, The Boxcar Children was a limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Scattered holo with flakes and shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour, really nice quality and I love the shimmer
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: