Saturday, December 17, 2016

Anonymous Lacquer ~ Midnight Mask



Anonymous Lacquer ~ Midnight Mask
Bright purple linear holo with a red holo flame

Midnight Mask is from the Carnival collection from summer 2016. There are five polishes in the collection and I bought them all. I’ll link to the others at the end of this post.

The formula is good and it takes two easy coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time is good, I had no issues whatsoever.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash.


I love purples like this one; I think it’s gorgeous! I also love the fact that the colour is super pretty outside the flashlight too.


I made a glitter gradient with Morgan Taylor’s Fight Like a Lady. It’s a clear base packed with white, silver, pink and magenta glitters in various sizes and shapes. It’s a beautiful glitter!

Here’s the final mani taken with flash:


The same thing in low lights.


Here are the two pretty sisters.


I’m a big fan of Midnight Mask!


The other polishes in the Carnival Collection are:

Click on each name to go to the posts :)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Gorgeous polish, great rainbows!
Buy again: Yes

9 comments: