Sunday, December 11, 2016

Born Pretty Store ~ Holo polish #24



Born Pretty Store ~ Holo polish #24
Deep magenta linear holo

I might as well show you one of the other of my new Born Pretty Store holos; today it’s number 24. It’s a lovely deep magenta linear holo; it’s right up my alley.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I did two coats for this mani but I could have got away with one. The drying time is really good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash.


I just love beautiful rainbows!

I made a small black triangle by the base of each nail and made a dot with the holo in the triangle. I topped the whole thing with topcoat and this is the final mani in the flash light:


The polish is also beautiful in low lights and the rainbows refuse to go home :D


I’m a fan! I can’t wait to try the third one on.


Number of coats: 2, but I could have got away with 1
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good formula and drying time. Great colour and I love the rainbows.
Buy again: yes

6 comments: