Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Glam Polish ~ Without Us You’re Nothing



Glam Polish ~ Without Us You’re Nothing
Orange scattered holo with orange and gold shimmer and a dash of micro ultra holo glitter


Without Us, You’re Nothing is from the Truly Outrageous collection from April 2016. The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani.

The polish dries up matte so this is two coats and a layer of topcoat taken with flash.


It looks quite amazing with flash but it’s not colour accurate. This picture is taken in daylight on a very cloudy and rainy day and this is as close to colour accurate as I could get it.


I applied some black stickers from Essence. I love motifs like these, simple but effective. I applied an extra layer of topcoat to keep them where they were. Again: This is taken with flash and is not colour accurate.


Daylight picture, which is colour accurate.


It’s a nice red leaning orange, and I like it a lot. The quality is great, as I’ve come to expect from my Glam polishes.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Scattered holo with shimmer and micro glitter
Overall impression: I like the colour and the effect. The quality of the polish is great.
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. This is a really bright and fun polish! And the nail art really accentuates it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great way to describe it. I love bright and fun polishes :)

      Delete
  2. What a bright shade, I like it! And the song Without You I'm Nothing by Placebo :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bright and bold colour! I like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a nice orange, I was just looking for something like that :D

    ReplyDelete