Saturday, December 24, 2016

NCLA ~ Lolanthe



NCLA ~ Lolanthe
Described as: Vibrant, medium violet creme based holographic polish. It contains tiny pink sparks and strong linear holographic effect.

Today I’m going to show you the first NCLA polish I bought. It isn’t the first one I’ve worn, that honour went to both Redicalist and Out Of This World. Lolanthe is a store exclusive for Color4Nails.

Lolanthe is the Greek name for Violet, in case you wonder what the name means. Great quality polish, good formula and good drying time. I used two easy coats for my mani.

I stuck on a cute black butterfly that I bought from ebay, I just glued it on with topcoat.

This is the mani without topcoat, taken with flash.


The colour is really nice in low lights too.


Magic happens when you apply topcoat. The rainbows are dulled a bit but the purple intensifies and turns into a more vibrant red-ish purple. So whether you want to wear topcoat or not depends upon if you want a more vibrant colour, or if you want more rainbows. The choice is yours :D

I’m wearing topcoat on my pointer and the middle finger. The pinkie and the ring finger is without topcoat.


I love rainbows but I think I prefer it to be more vibrant, so I’ll wear my Lolanthe with topcoat in future. What do you prefer?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great polish, I love both the colour, the formula and the rainbows
Buy again: I would!

♥ Merry Christmas everybody! ♥

9 comments:

  1. It is very pretty and I love the little addition - too cute :-D

    Merry Christmas to you :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, I thought those butterflies were too cute to miss :D

      Delete
  2. It looks very nice and so cute with the butterfly <3

    Merry Christmas, Sweetie :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and merry Christmas to you too my dearest! :) ♥

      Delete
  3. Hi dear! What a lovely manicure! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and that qute butterfly:) merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and that qute butterfly:) merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete