Saturday, December 10, 2016

Born Pretty Store ~ Holo polish #23



Born Pretty Store ~ Holo polish #23
Red linear holo

It’s been a long while now since Born Pretty Store made their first holographic nail polish. Number 23 comes from the second generation of their holos and the qualities have improved a lot. The coverage is way better than the first ones, and the drying time has improved too.

I used two coats for my mani and I didn’t experience any problems with the application. The drying time was good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash.


I like this colour, I think it’s beautiful!


I decorated it with a bit of stamping. I found a good motif on the stamping plate UR Beautiful-17 and I stamped with a silver holo stamping polish from Colors by Llarowe called Sparkling Diamonds.

I topped the whole thing with topcoat and this is the final mani in the flashlight:


Here’s a low light picture to show the pattern better.


I’m glad that Born Pretty Store has lifted their holographic polishes to a higher level. They are still not cheap though and there’s only 6 ml in a bottle. 

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good formula and drying time. Pleasant colour. The rainbows could have been stronger though.
Buy again: yes

10 comments:

  1. It is very delicate, I would wear it on work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great holo! I think I still have one from first generation and did not have any problems with it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the first generation holos were a bit on the sheer side. I used the silver holo as a holo topper :D

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous colour and awesome stamping. Final mani is amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete