Sunday, December 4, 2016

Starrily ~ Bikinis in Belize



Starrily ~ Bikinis in Belize
Magenta linear holo

Bikinis in Belize is from the Bon Voyage collection. It was a gift for me from a dear nail polish friend who knew that I’ve been meaning to try Starrily polishes for quite a while. Then she got this one for me and it’s right up my alley.

The formula is good and covers in two easy and fast drying coats. I didn’t experience any trouble with the application.

Let me show you the final mani including topcoat. It’s two coats of Bikinis in Belize on my pinkie and my pointer.

I applied a couple of water decals from Aliexpress. I wanted the colours to come together more so I added blue and orange dots. I used El Corazón stamping polishes for that: Orange neon and Blue neon.


This picture is taken in the light box. The Starrily still wants to flash the rainbows, I like that.


Here are the polishes I used:


I was super happy to receive this polish as a gift. I was also happy to get to try a Starrily polish, and I like it so much that it needs a couple of sisters :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: The colour is right up my alley, good quality, cool rainbows!
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: