Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Barry M Coconut Infusion ~ Bikini and Flamingo



Barry M Coconut Infusion ~ Bikini and Flamingo
Light orange and lime green crème

Today I’ll show you the other two polishes I bought from Barry M’s Coconut Infusion line. I showed you Laguna yesterday and was in the mood to try on the other two to see if they were equally good.

I can reveal right away that they are good quality polishes. I used two easy and good covering coats for full opacity. I didn’t experience any problems with the application, and the coverage is really good. The drying time is good, so no complaints there either.

I made a dry brush mani with them, take a look. I’m holding Flamingo on this picture.
  

The pinkie and the pointer both have two coats of Flamingo and two coats of Bikini. The two middle ones have two coats of Silver Holo from Urban Outfitters, and then I used Bikini and Flamingo for my dry brush. There’s a layer of topcoat to seal it all up. I’m holding Bikini on this picture.


Here are the three polishes I used.


I am so impressed with the quality of these polishes. If you like the colours you should definitely consider giving them a try, because they’re really great!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Really shiny crème
Overall impression: Wow. Great formula and coverage, really good polish
Buy again: yes

14 comments:

  1. The coral is not really me - but I like how you combined this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think they'd be good enough in coverage for stamping?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mani, they work well together :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. All 3 polishes are beautiful and work nice together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear! I really like this colour combination! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the effect on the two middle fingernails. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete