Friday, December 9, 2016

Zoya ~ Finley



Zoya ~ Finley
Royal purple with scattered holo flakes

Finley is the last of the three polishes from the Urban Grunge collection from Autumn 2016. I have already shown you Ash and Britta – click on the links to be taken to those posts if you missed them.

The formula is just as good as the other two and so was the coverage. I used two coats for my mani and the drying time is really good too.

This is what two coats and no topcoat look like:


I really like the look of the holo particles in Finley, they’re gorgeous!


This picture is taken in the lightbox. There’s so much going on in this polish.


I did check out the rest of the collection but decided to give the rest a miss. The six crème polishes should be really good, but you probably know by now that I tend to find crèmes a bit boring in the long run.

Did you get any from this collection?

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly with holo flakes
Overall impression: This is a really pretty polish of good quality
Buy again: Yes

13 comments: