Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Zoya ~ Ash



Zoya ~ Ash
Cherry red with red and gold metallic shimmer

Ash is from the Urban Grunge collection from Autumn 2016. There are 12 polishes in the collection; 6 crèmes and 6 shimmery holos/metallic shimmers. I bought three of the collection and Ash is the first to shine on the blog.

The formula is really good and covers good. I used two coats for my mani but I could easily have got away with one. The drying time is really good too.

I made a bit of stamping on it, just because I was in the mood, so this is my final mani including topcoat.


I like creepy crawlies all year so my Halloween plates are good for other seasons than the month of October :D


Ash is a winner for sure, I am really impressed with the polish. The colour is really nice and the formula is so good.

Number of coats: 2, but 1 could have been enough
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: I love the colour and the shimmer. The quality is amazing!
Buy again: Yes

14 comments:

  1. Speachless - what a gorgeous magenta.
    I'm so sad that Ziya doesn't work with my body chemistry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely, lovely polish for sure! ♥
      Aww, that's a big shame! :(

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty polish and the nail art is really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color and I like the spider :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, another one that likes my spider, thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful polish and I love the spider :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour and loving the mani! Spiders! :-D

    ReplyDelete