Monday, December 5, 2016

Barry M Coconut Infusion ~ Laguna



Barry M Coconut Infusion ~ Laguna
Light blue crème

I bought a couple of polishes from Barry M’s Coconut Infusion line. I generally like Barry M’s polishes; I think they’re good quality and relatively cheap. A good combo if you ask me.

I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani. I’m impressed by both the great formula and the really good coverage – and also by the shine. It’s another great polish from Barry M for sure!

I made it into a Alice in Wonderland-inspired mani, take a look:


This picture is taken in ordinary daylight. The rabbit stud is from AliExpress.


This is what Laguna looks like on its own. Two easy coats, and no topcoat on this picture.


The rabbit only stayed on for one and a half hours. I managed to catch and save it for another mani though :D

I am really impressed with this polish and can’t wait to try the other ones I bought. Stay tuned!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Really shiny crème
Overall impression: Wow. Great formula and coverage, really good polish
Buy again: yes

20 comments:

  1. I haven't had any Coconut Infusions yet, but I like this shade and this brand a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also a Barry M-fan, I think they make great polishes! :)

      Delete
  2. I love you're interpretation of Alice in Wonderland and the base color is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really a gorgeous polish - and how adorable that little bunny is <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I must admit that the bunny was the star for me too :)

      Delete
  4. Been tempted by these I must admit! Lovely mani and it is a gorgeous colour :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I muled them for a friend and when I saw them in real life I bought a few for myself as well :)

      Delete
  5. What a funny manicure!!! I like it a lot! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous base color! I love Barry M and wish it were easier for me to get them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know if you ever need a helping hand getting them :) ♥

      Delete