Monday, December 12, 2016

Born Pretty Store ~ Holo polish #21



Born Pretty Store ~ Holo polish #21
Deep purple linear holo

Today I’m going to show you the last of my three new holos from Born Pretty Store. I bought them all off evilbay!

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I applied two coats for this mani but I could have got away with one. The drying time is really good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash.


Ooh la la, it’s beautiful!

I stamped on it. I used a motif from the stamping plate BP-L 003 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish Manatee. This is my final mani including a layer of topcoat.


The colour is still pretty in low lights, but the rainbows are almost gone. Oh well, I guess you can’t have it all.


I must admit that I’m impressed by these polishes. I might check the entire range out to see if there are more gems.

Number of coats: 2, but I could have got away with 1
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good formula and drying time. I like the colour a lot.
Buy again: yes

12 comments: