Sunday, December 25, 2016

I got a rainbow for Christmas!

I just couldn't believe my eyes when I opened up one of my Christmas presents. It was a box and in the box was a rainbow! No kidding! There were eight packages in the box, each individually wrapped and marked with a different colour bow. 

Each colour of the bow represented a colour of the rainbow. 

I saved the bows:


I was very excited to open the packages! 

Here's what was inside:

Green 



A Hemp lip balm from Body Shop. It's the best lip balm I have ever tried. It keeps my lips moist every single winter; it never fails. 

Yellow 



A home made body scrub with brazil nut oil and lemon. It smells divine!  


Orange  
 


The cutest tiger ever! I adore tigers! 

 Red 
 


Max Factor Lipfinity lip colour. The colour is called Passionate and it's beautiful. This is one of my favourite lip colours. It literally stays on all day, and the moisturizer (to the right) ensures that your lips don't get dry. A great product. 

Pink
 
 


Heart shaped candle lights. I only photographed half of the candle lights. Aren't they cute?


Purple



Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara. This is my favourite mascara of all times and I have tried a lot!

Blue



An amazing scarf. It was too big to be in the lightbox so you just got to take my word for it. I love it! 

White


Technically not a colour of the rainbow :D 
A hand cream and a lip butter from Body Shop, both scented with vanilla. Yum yum, it smells so good. 

What did you get for Christmas? Were there any rainbows in your packages? ♥

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I have to try the mascara you're showing here! These gifts are super wonderful! And the creams are very interesting.
    A big hug!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to try it. The False Lash Effect in the black container is also awesome.
      Big hug to you too! ♥

      Delete
  2. Oh wow what a lovely collection of goodies! The vanilla chai hand cream sounds good enough to eat! Also I will have to look into the hemp lip balm, my lips suffer terribly during winter! Hope you had a lovely Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thrilled for each package I opened! I love rainbows, and these presents are just perfect.
      Thanks, and I really hope you had a great Christmas too! ♥

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous idea, such a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I'm still getting a buzz over all the goodies :)

      Delete
  4. Great gifts. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas :-D

    ReplyDelete