Monday, December 19, 2016

Ever After ~ Fall In Love



Ever After ~ Fall In Love
Deep burgundy linear holo

Fall In Love is a polish that Ever After made for the Polish Con in Chicago in Autumn 2016. I feel lucky to have actually got my hands on this, since I didn’t actually go to that polish con myself.

Anyway – the formula is really good and easy to work with. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

Take a look at how beautiful Fall In Love is:


I just love these rainbows. I could easily Fall In Love with them, haha!


I stamped on it. I found the bubbly motif on the stamping plate UR Beautiful-01 and I stamped with Essie’s Penny Talk.

Here’s my final mani including a layer of topcoat.


Fall In Love sold out long ago now and since it was limited edition it’s no longer available.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great polish, lovely rainbows and colour.
Buy again: Yes

14 comments: