Friday, December 16, 2016

Anonymous Lacquer ~ Party at the Pallazo



Anonymous Lacquer ~ Party at the Pallazo
Medium toned grey linear holo with pink, purple, and blue micro flakes

Party at the Pallazo is from the Carnival collection from summer 2016. I have already showed you  Fat Tuesday and Samba like Van Gogh. I’ll link to them all at the end of this post.

The formula is good and it takes two easy coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time is good, no issues to report there.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash.


I couldn’t catch the shimmer on the picture but it’s really visible in real life. It’s mostly the pink that shows itself. This picture is taken in low lights.


I double stamped on it. The motif is from BP-L 003 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polishes Black and White. There’s a layer of Poshé topcoat to seal it all up.

I don’t wear grey polishes very often but the pink shimmer in this one makes it stand out. And I absolutely loved it with the black and white stamping!


The other polishes in the Carnival Collection are:

Click on each name to go to the posts :)



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with micro flakes
Overall impression: Very nice polish, I love the shimmer
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: