Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Starrily ~ Magic Rainbow



Starrily ~ Magic Rainbow
Silver strong linear holo

Starrily is a brand that’s new to me, but I liked the first one I tried on so much that I bought a couple more. Today I’m wearing Magic Rainbow – you gotta love a polish with a name like that.

Let me show you what it all ended up with:

 
Starrily states in their shop that: “Rainbows are prisms of light formed from water droplets in the sky. That is what the unicorns want you to believe. But rainbows are really the sparkle of their skins, and the laughter of their children. So from now on, whenever you look upon the rainbows you'll know there are unicorns nearby.”


This picture is taken in low lights. The two stamping polishes are both from Born Pretty Store. Their names are Shimmer Blue and Green. I used the stamping plate Delaney Rectangles A007 for the design.


Allow me to show you Magic Rainbow on its own. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good. The rainbows are mesmerizing, no less!


Here are the three polishes I used for my mani.


I have no complaints over Starrily so far :D I love rainbows like these!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Amazing rainbow, good quality polish
Buy again: Yes

14 comments: