Monday, January 25, 2016

Arcane Lacquer ~ On the Brink



Arcane Lacquer ~ On the Brink
Tomato red microglitter

On the Brink has been sitting in my box of untrieds for a long time. I believe I bought it either in the end of 2013 or in the beginning of 2014. I liked it so much that I bought two of them by mistake: One from Norway Nails and one from Arcane Lacquer directly. Silly, but never mind, it’s a pretty polish.

The formula is good and I got full coverage after two easy coats. The drying time is relatively good. I sealed it up with a layer of topcoat.

Here’s what it looks like:



The polish has a touch of orange, hence the “tomato red” in my description. I’ve seen it described as orange, but mine is definitely more red than orange.


I was in a hurry so I wore this on its own. No nail art or anything, just plain micro glitter. It almost felt like I went back to the roots, haha.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Relatively good
Finish:Microglitter
Overall impression: Nice polish, I like the touch of orange
Buy again: Yes (I already have two bottles though :D)

12 comments: